... because you can never have enough buttons!
After purchase you will be able to download all the files provided for this design.
- 4mm real carbon fiber front- and backplate
- Angled rotary plate
- 22x Illuminated push buttons
- 3x CTS288 rotary encoders
- 1x 12-position switch (with strong detents) used as encoder for brake bias adjustment
- 1x Button backlight switch
- Multiple mounting options
- 100x100 VESA M5 mount
- M5 slot nut adjustable alu profile mount
- Based on generic STM32F103C8T6 devboard from ebay/aliexpress or other stores
- Full detailed build guide (28 pages)
- Full BOM (bill of materials: component list, screws, connectors, buttons, magnets, ...)
- Files for 3D printing (.stl, printable on 200x200mm bed)
- Files for carbon fiber/aluminum parts manufacturing (.dxf and .step)
- Fabrication files for daughater PCB (2$ at JLCPCB)
- Firmware for the PCB (Total 27 inputs + 2 analog, RGB LED control, backlight control, dual-clutch system with calibration mode, ...)
- Stickers in pdf and vector formats (printable)
PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY
The files are for personal use only, non commercial, not for resale!
You cannot sell the digital model, a derivative or adaptation of the model, nor can you sell prints/makes of the model.
This is not physical product. Digital downloads will be sent via email after completing payment.
Photos are example only of one build.