Prepare yourself for the most immersive endurance race! Build your own LMP2 steering wheel!
After purchase you will be able to download all the files provided for this wheel.
Pre-cut carbon plates available in the TFS webshop.
The files and assembly manual should still be purchased here. All the files for carbon parts are still included in the package also.
- Full metal/carbon fiber structure
- 280mm diameter
- 1200g (from carbon fiber)
- 4.3" LCD display (Nextion)
- Vocore 4.3" an 4" display supported
- 16 RGB LEDs
- Seude leather grips
- Magnetic paddle shifter
- Dual-clutch paddles (with 3 mode: dual-clutch, analog, switch)
- 6 rotary encoders + 10 buttons
- Compatible with 50 & 70mm PCD Quick-Releases
- Adjustable button & rotary backlight
- Full detailed build guide (35 pages)
- Full BOM (bill of materials: parts required, eg. screws, connectors, magnets, ...)
- Files for 3D printing (.stl, printable on 200x200mm bed)
- Files for carbon fiber/aluminum parts manufacturing (.dxf and .step)
- Plexiglass fabrication files (laser cut and direct printing)
- Ready to order fabrication file for cutsom PCB and schematic
- Firmware for the PCB (Total 27 inputs + 2 analog, RGB LED control, backlight control, dual-clutch system with calibration mode, ...)
- Sticker designs (printable)
- Fanatec (with Podium HUB or SRM emulator)
- Simucube (with SQR)
- Simagic (with Simagic QR)
- MOZA (with Moza QR)
- Thrustmaster (with 70mm adapter)
- Any other bases with 70mm PCD mounting system
PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY
The files are for personal use only, non commercial, not for resale!
You cannot sell the digital model, a derivative or adaptation of the model, nor can you sell prints/makes of the model.
This is not physical product. Digital downloads will be sent via email after completing payment.
Photos are example only of one build.