Race without being limited by wire! Build your first wireless DIY GT3 steering wheel.
Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzX7Xhn43zM
After purchase you will be able to download all the files provided for this wheel.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth
- Up to 30h operation time, 6h charging time (depending on the battery type, can be used during charging)
- 300mm diameter
- 1050g (from carbon fiber)
- 5pcs 12 position rotary switches as encoders with strong detents
- Suede leather grips
- Magnetic paddle shifter
- 70mm PCD Quick-Release mount
- Based on ESP32 board
- Full detailed assembly guide (30 pages, ~50 pictures)
- Full BOM with links (bill of materials: part list, e.g.: screws, connectors, magnets, ...)
- Files for 3D printing (.stl, printable on 200x200mm bed)
- Files for carbon fiber/aluminum parts manufacturing (.step)
- Daughater PCB fabraication files for easier wiring (costs about 10 USD)
- Firmware binary and source file
- Sticker designs (printable, vector format)
PERSONAL USE LICENSE ONLY
The files are for personal use only, non commercial, not for resale!
You cannot sell the digital model, a derivative or adaptation of the model, nor can you sell prints/makes of the model.
This is not physical product. Digital downloads will be sent via email after completing payment.
Photos are example only of one build.